The outputs of GIFT_T! presented here consist of:
- Final reports
A major output of GIFT-T! is the Manual.
A Mid-term Conference in Antwerp was held for the evaluation of common-applied methods; Several stakeholders from the policy and business community were present. More information: GIFT-T! leaflet capturing the summary of the mid-term meeting results.
On the 8th of May the GIFT-T Final Conference was held in Brussels in the case study area of the Vlaamse Landmaatschappij (VLM). In an excellent atmosphere 77 participants of businesses, governments and NGOs learned about the adchievements of the GIFT-T! project and shared ideas on the approach. In four workshops participants actively engaged in the applying the methods and tools on the cases. At the end of the conference the GIFT-T! Manual was launched in the presence of the representative of the European Environment Agency, Mr. Ronan Uhel.
- GIFTs from the Landschape - Paul Opdam
- GIFT-T! Introduction - Eveliene Steingröver
- European Environment Agency - Ronan Uhel
GIFT-T! Film Biodiversity: What's in it for businesses
- Executive Summary
- WP1: GIFT-T Learning
- WP2: Goal Finding and Long-term Ambition
- WP3: Diagnosis and Design
- WP4: Developing Green Infrastructure Business Plans
The results of GIFT-T! has been published in several (popular and scientific) magazines. In addition two films have been made.
- GIFT-T! Film Biodiversity: What's in it for businesses
- GIFT-T! Film Hoo Peninsula
- ROMagazine Special Mijn Groen - Ons Groen
- Bridging the gap between ecosystem services and landscape planning, Paul Opdam, 2015. In: Routledge Handbook of Ecosystem services, Potchin et al. editors
- Platteland en bedrijven maken elkaar sterker, Van Tichelen, 2015, Buitenkans Magazine
- Ecosysteem diensten en Landduinenregio Kempen, Province of Antwerp, 2015, Antenne/Antwerpse koepel voor Natuurstudie April-Juni 2015
- Ondernemen met landschapsdiensten, Steingröver and Van Rooij, 2015, Vakblad Groen
- Valuing ecosystem services in community-based landscape planning: introducing a wellbeing-based approach:a scientific paper in Landscape Ecology, 2014. DOI 10.1007/s10980-014-0045-8
- Integrating the concept of the ecosystem services in the Province of Antwerp: the inland dunes project, chapter in Ecosystem Services, 2014
- Interview Kees Verdouw: Groene dromen brengen natuur dichterbij: an article on the dream session methodology in the Dutch "Tuin en Landschap’ Magazine.
- Using Ecosystem Services in Community-Based Landscape Planning: Science is Not Ready to Deliver, Chapter in B. Fu and K. B. Jones (eds.), Landscape Ecology for Sustainable Environment and Culture, DOI: 10.1007/978-94-007-6530-6_5, Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht
- Dragers van een duurzaam landschap: an article in the Dutch ROM